Within ten years the law firm Ost Legal has accumulated extensive experience of project administration in development, construction and operation of commercial and residential real estate.
Protection of interests of real estate owners and developers has enabled the firm to form a package of services that reflects the needs of the real estate market players:
- Transactional support of development (green field) and re-development (brown field) projects.
- Preparing construction contracts (including using of FIDIC forms).
- Structuring real estate transactions (buy/sell, sale and lease back).
- Advising on mergers and acquisitions, sale and separation of assets.
- Advising on investment and finance transactions, collateral instruments.
- Privatizing of real estate.
- Advising on the use and turnover of land plots (including agricultural land plots and land of forest resources).
- Due diligence and legal opinion.
- Dispute resolution.
Experience: Before joining Ost Legal Anna Kozhushko worked in reputable international and Russian law firms: Clifford Chance and Magisters.
Specialization: Anna spesializes on real estate, construction, corporate law, litigation and arbitration.
Education: Has graduated from the Moscow State Academy of Law, Law Faculty. Languages: English.