The Guide is intended to be used by practicing attorneys, investors, contractors and managers participating in various stages of the construction process in post-Soviet countries such as Kazakhstan, Belarus, Russia, Uzbekistan and Armenia. The main topics covered by the Guide are as follows:
1. Organization of the general contractor’s activities;
2. Preparation of design documentation;
3. Statutory regulation of construction projects;
4. Unique features of the conclusion and performance of a construction contract with a foreign general contractor;
5. Recent and anticipated legal reforms in the construction industry;
6. FIDIC construction contracts.
The Guide can be downloaded by clicking on the following link.